4. Then set your eyelet. If you’ve never set an eyelet before, watch this tutorial on how to do it. It’s pretty easy and a very useful skill to have!
5. Next, on the same side of your wallet, mark off a point that mirrors the hole you just made and repeat steps 1-4.
It should look like this:
6. Next, you want to join the two eyelets with your jump ring. Open the jump ring using your pliers, and thread it through both of your eyelets.
7. Then use your pliers to close your jump ring. Make sure it’s closed tightly – you don’t want your strap to fall off your wallet-on-chain!
8. Repeat steps 1-7 on the other side of your Chanel wallet.
9. Finally, take your purse chain and hook the ends onto each side of your wallet using the jump rings you just attached. And there you have it – a new wallet-on-chain to carry around with you!