What is Clossette’s return policy?
We want you to love your new purchase. But, if you are not completely satisfied with it, you can return it by mail within 7 days of the date received for a full refund (minus shipping and handling*). Merchandise must be in the condition it was received with Clossette tags attached and must be accompanied by the original receipt or invoice. Refunds will be made to the original form of payment.
To return your item:
1. Pack the item(s) securely in the original product packaging and include all paperwork, parts, and accessories. All items must be returned in original condition and with tags attached to ensure a refund.
2. Enclose the original invoice with the item(s).
3. Before sending your return shipment, please remove all extra labels from the outside of the package.
4. It is recommended that you use UPS or Insured Parcel Post for your return.
5. All return shipping charges must be prepaid. We cannot accept COD deliveries.
*Shipping and handling fees (both ways) are non-refundable.
Why should I buy from Clossette?
With so many cheap retailers out there, you might be thinking why should I shop at Clossette instead? Here are some reasons why:
1. By shopping Clossette, you’re not contributing to all of the pollution, slave labor and unfair practices that go into mass-made clothing.
2. Clossette clothes are actually cheaper than many other retailers so you’re actually getting a bargain while also buying more responsibly.
3. A portion of the money you spend will go directly to the Japanese Red Cross to help in disaster relief efforts there.
What is Clossette?
Clossette is a worldwide closet, a refashioned clothing line, and a personal style blog where you can share what you wear. But it’s also a thought revolution. I know that for some people, buying clothes that someone else has already worn may sound gross or weird. But did you know that the shirts, sweaters, skirts and shoes you’ve been buying at major retailers might be made at factories where sexual assaults are normal occurrences? I don’t know about you, but that disgusts me waymore than the thought of another girl having owned the pair of jeans I’m wearing now. And I sure as heck am not going to support it. But that’s the thing. When you need a new outfit to go out in and you swing by a fast fashion shop and pick one up, you really don’t know what you’re supporting with your money. If you want the clothes you wear to be clean -that is clean of unfair practices, misogyny and chemicals that might even seep into your skin – join the Clossette thought revolution.
What forms of payment does Clossette accept?
We accept all of the following: