Refreshing, adorable and packed with booze, these cute ‘lil watermelon line Jello shots are the perfect thing to bring to a summer BBQ or potluck. I made them last week for Jeanne and Serena, who weren’t ashamed to let me know that next time, they need “a lot more liquor.” Point taken! Click on Page 2 below to read the DIY recipe so you can make your own.
Limited Time Only!
Get the free Clossette newsletter with easy fashion tips and the freshest designer deals!
Submit Your DIY Fashion Tip or Second Hand Style Look
- DIY: How to Make a Tidy Jewelry Holder Display Wall for Your Rings n’ Things
- How To Make Touchscreen Texting Gloves for iPhone or Droid
- FREE STUFF: Win a Beautiful Daphne Bib Necklace from Faire Collection
- DIY: How to Make a Terrarium Necklace
- HOW TO: Make an Edible Miniature High Line Park-Themed Thanksgiving Centerpiece