Refreshing, adorable and packed with booze, these cute ‘lil watermelon line Jello shots are the perfect thing to bring to a summer BBQ or potluck. I made them last week for Jeanne and Serena, who weren’t ashamed to let me know that next time, they need “a lot more liquor.” Point taken! Click on Page 2 below to read the DIY recipe so you can make your own.
Limited Time Only!
Submit Your DIY Fashion Tip or Second Hand Style Look
- DIY: Don’t Throw Your Pickle Juice Away, Use It to Make Pickled Daikon!
- Sneak a Peek at Faire Collection’s Elegant New Midnight Line of Fair Trade Jewelry
- HOW TO: Make a Sad Old Pillow Case Into a Summery Tank Top
- HOW TO: Make Little Watermelon Shaped Jello Shots Out of Fresh Limes
- How to Create Extra Shoe Storage in Your Closet for Less Than $10