Step 1. Steal your boyfriend’s shirt. I’m just kidding. Don’t steal. But if you notice that your boyfriend (or husband, brother, friend, dad, guy on the couch) has an old t shirt that they hardly wear anymore, they should be fine with you taking it as long as you ask nicely. And this project will work just as well with any oversized t shirt you already have in your own closet too. There are only a few steps and when you’re done, you’ll have a cute tank top just in time for summer. Read on for the full instructions!
Limited Time Only!
Submit Your DIY Fashion Tip or Second Hand Style Look
- Celine Micro Luggage Tote in Dune
- 7 Adorable DIY Engagement Party Decor Ideas That Will Make You Say “Awwww”
- DIY: Don’t Throw Your Pickle Juice Away, Use It to Make Pickled Daikon!
- Sneak a Peek at Faire Collection’s Elegant New Midnight Line of Fair Trade Jewelry
- HOW TO: Make a Sad Old Pillow Case Into a Summery Tank Top