Two things I swoon like a silly person over are cats and crosses, so I decided that my first jacket-less outfit of the year should feature both. I guess you can’t really tell from this photo (unless you have some killer eyesight), but my blue dress is printed with a forest of felines, and I’m wearing a cross of sky-blue gems on a long chain. If you’re looking for a warmer weather outfit to transition between being a buttoned up eskimo lady and a skintastic hotpants pin-up girl, I highly recommend the spring dress + long cardigan + high boot combo.
Limited Time Only!
Submit Your DIY Fashion Tip or Second Hand Style Look
- 7 Adorable DIY Engagement Party Decor Ideas That Will Make You Say “Awwww”
- DIY: Don’t Throw Your Pickle Juice Away, Use It to Make Pickled Daikon!
- Sneak a Peek at Faire Collection’s Elegant New Midnight Line of Fair Trade Jewelry
- HOW TO: Make a Sad Old Pillow Case Into a Summery Tank Top
- HOW TO: Make Little Watermelon Shaped Jello Shots Out of Fresh Limes