These boots were made for
walking winning! We’re teaming up with Naya Shoes to give one lucky Clossette reader a pair of gorgeous vegetable-tanned leather Naya Quail knee-high boots worth $265 (in your choice of black or lunar taupe). We love these boots because they’re made of truly quality materials and have been expertly crafted to last for years to come – you won’t be throwing these in the trash any time soon. If you look at the closeup photos below, you’ll see what we mean. Plus the stacked wedge heel gives you just the right height to add vavoom to a cute midi skirt or jeans without killing your feet.
Enter to win these babies – in your choice of black or lunar taupe – for yourself or as a very generous holiday gift for someone you know. We’ll be shipping them out to the winner in the size and color of their choice right before Christmas.
HOW TO WIN (it’s easy!):
2. Like Clossette on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Clossette
That’s it! We’ll announce the lucky winners on Wednesday, December 21st in our newsletter so make sure you’re signed up. Good luck!
– Stylish stacked wedge heel
– Vegetable tanned uppers and linings
– Lining fabrics with recycled content for comfort and breathability
– Padded comfort system with arch support
– Outsole containing 10-15% cork or rice husk